Fennessey's

Fennessey's

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Chloe's 5! & started Kindergarten!

I can't believe this time has finally come and my baby girl started Kindergarten!! She started on September 6th and the next day of school she turned 5!!
Really does time have to go by so quickly?!

It feels like she was so little not too long ago and now she is in school, she rides on the school bus every day, comes home writing so much better and reading too! She amazes me each and everyday! I absolutely love waiting at the bus stop each afternoon, watching her get off the bus, run to me and give me the biggest hug and then listen to everything she has to say about her day :) 


Chloe and daddy

Liam and Chloe...he didnt want his sissy to go 

Getting on the school bus! soo happy 

2nd day of school!! Happy 5th Birthday to my baby girl :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment