Fennessey's

Fennessey's

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Other happenings!


another baby shower so another diaper baby was made this month :) Our friends, John and Alicia are expecting a baby boy any day now and her baby shower was back in the beginning of July!! its fun to be crafty and make my diaper babies to celebrate someones special time of having a baby! I was so happy that she loved it and that everyone else did too!! I'm even starting to sell some on facebook, and going to start an etsy shop soon. I love to be able to give people something that is more than just something you picked up at the store. I love gifts that have a ton of meaning :) All the gifts that I've gotten over the years for Chloe and Liam that we're handmade are so special to us. 






And speaking of babies, another couple that we are friends with welcomed their sweet little man into this world on July 15th... Little Adam Jr. 
After our Lake George vacation, the kids and I went to meet him. Chloe held him and it was soo sweet. Liam even gave him some kisses :) Welcome to the world Adam!! 








We visited in PA 2 weeks ago, the plan was to go to Hershey park with my sister, but we got rained out! it was pouring off and on that whole Saturday so we decided it was better not to go. It was still a nice visit. We spent time with Tanya and John!!! My BFF and her new fiance!! I am sooooo happy and excited for them! I am so honored to be her Matron of Honor! and that she asked Chloe to be one of the flower girls and Liam a ring bearer!! how cute will they both be :) We miss them a ton so it was nice to get to hang out and I can't wait til we get to see them again! 


We also did ALOT of camping shopping. We are going camping for the week on Monday so there was alot we needed. We went to Cabela's, Bass Pro Shop and Gander Mountain. Unfortunately none of those stores are in NY but they are all close to where I'm from in PA so we had some fun shopping and its probably the only time I see Sean happy to shop LOL. We picked up my sister Sam and saw her apartment in Harrisburg, and since we couldn't do Hershey park we atleast went to Chocolate World, did the tour and bought some candy :) 


John, Liam and Sean watching the Yankees/Red Sox game


Chloe, Liam and momma with the Reese's man :) 


We also visited with my sister Cassie and my nephews! they are growing up way too fast! they get bigger each and every time I see them! 
We visited with Mommom on Friday when we first got there, she had a chemo treatment earlier in the week so she was pretty tired and wiped out but then Saturday went to the hospital. She ended up having a stomach ulcer and had to stay a few days so then on Sunday before we came back home we were at the hospital for a few hours. I hope that she is getting better and pray that she beats this! In the past I had worked with the American Cancer Society, have walked in the Relay for Life, but it never meant as much as it does to me now, knowing that the woman that means the most to me in my life, is suffering with breast cancer. I did a 31 fundraiser back in July and was able to raise money which I donated to the Keep a Breast Foundation. I plan to continue to fund raise for this cause. And support and pray for my Mommom! 






until next time...


<3Liz

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for your Mommom. I think it is great you are starting an etsy shop. I love shopping on there. It is a great outlet to make a little extra money. We miss you all. But so glad things seem to be going so well for you and the family.

    ReplyDelete